Now’s your chance to download the updated version of A Buyer’s Guide to Communications Training Consultants.
Successful organizations prepare their spokespeople to face the press, public, and lawmakers by seeking outside counsel from an expert communications training consultant. Our guide helps you do just that.
Every organization encounters challenges when it comes to media interviews, speeches, and Congressional outreach. A Buyer’s Guide to Communications Training Consultants offers a road map to help find the right media training, presentation skills, or legislative testimony training consultant for your situation.
This publication belongs in the library of every communicator in Fortune 1000 and Inc. 500 corporations as well as large associations. It helps you separate the experienced training consultants from the unqualified generalists, and leads to a better informed decision as you seek to find the best match for your specific needs.
It covers such topics as:
- Situations that dictate the need for a communications training consultant.
- Choosing the individual who best fits your circumstances.
- Why an open, ongoing dialogue with your consultant matters.
- Budget issues to consider during your decision making process.
The guide also contains an appendix of 20 questions to ask potential consultants. It also helps you to determine:
- Whether a consultant’s practice truly concentrates on communications training.
- His thought leadership proficiency, as evidenced by such things as the books and articles he has written, and videos he has produced.
- The consultant’s ability to teach both message development and communications skills.
- How the advisor encourages ongoing professional development throughout each training program.
A Buyer’s Guide to Communications Training Consultants also deals with such issues as your potential advisor’s ethics and the value of face-to-face communications training workshops.