Limited time offer: If you’re truly serious about sharpening your public speaking edge, buy 500 copies of Ed’s book The Truth About Public Speaking and he will lead a private workshop exclusively for you and your team. Bring up to 100 people (the total is up to you) and Ed will upgrade your public speaking abilities to heightened levels. He will travel to your office or meeting site on his dime. All you pay for is the 500 books you can give to clients, employees, or members. He can only handle a few sessions like this each year, so e-mail him today if this fits your needs.
The success of your organization depends on your team’s ability to deliver a crisp, concise message—a message that helps you bring your story to life for customers, co-workers, professional associates, reporters, lawmakers, and more.
When you hire Ed Barks, he puts your team on the right communications track by speaking on today’s important communications issues.
He typically delivers 30- to 60-minute keynotes. In addition, all topics can be expanded to a half-day or full day seminar if you demand hands-on skill sharpening. The learning principles are based on his book The Truth About Public Speaking: The Three Keys to Great Presentations. Among Ed’s most popular topics:
- The Three Keys to Great Presentations™: Empower senior level executives with strategies and tactics that allow them to achieve corporate goals by sharpening their skills as communicators.
- The 411 on Q&A: What Questions Do You Have for My Answers?: Those who represent the public face of your organization will find out what it takes to control the flow of the conversation when responding to questions from reporters, audiences…even co-workers.
- Your Spokesperson Just Said What?! How to Cure Foot-in-Mouth Disease: Communications executives will discover how they can prevent their spokespeople from embarrassing themselves—and their organizations—in the press and other public forums.
- Speaking Nonverbally: How Important Are Nonverbal Signals?: Your spokesperson will understand how to utilize nonverbal tools to connect more effectively at the podium, before the reporter’s notebook, and in the workplace.
- Reporters Don’t Hate You: C-level executives and others who deal with the media will gain insights into creating a healthy attitude and adding confidence-inspiring communications skills.
- Climb Those Marble Stairs: The Secrets to Petitioning Your Government Officials: Public affairs pros and grassroots activists will gain the insights and skills needed to forcefully advocate your position when petitioning public officials.
Hire Ed for your next annual meeting, conference, or retreat. His deep experience as a communications expert and radio broadcaster can work for you. He provides the insights and stories that show your team what it takes to communicate your message in powerful fashion. Plus, his friendly and animated style gets the audience engaged and makes learning fun.
Don’t forget to ask about group discounts for books, media guides, and research reports when you bring Ed on board to speak to your meeting or conference.
Working with Ed Barks is easy. Ask him to speak at your next meeting now by calling (540) 955-0600.