SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BONUS!!!
Get Your Team on the Same Communications Page
Here’s a profitable move. Purchase 250 copies of Ed’s books and he’ll engage with you for a series of Zoom dialogues designed to fine tune your communications and public affairs strategies. Choose from Reporters Don’t Hate You, A+ Strategies for C-Suite Communications, and The Truth About Public Speaking — mix and match if you like. Only 250 copies seals the deal. Give the books as rewards to clients, employees, and members. And don’t forget, you get a series of conversations full of ideas to help you advance your communications and public policy goals. Call (703) 533-0403 for details.
The success of your organization depends on your team’s ability to deliver a crisp, concise message — a message that helps you bring your story to life for customers, co-workers, professional associates, reporters, lawmakers, and more.
Ed Barks puts your team on the right communications track by speaking on today’s important communications issues.
He typically delivers a 30- to 60-minute interactive talk, provided via Zoom during the pandemic. Among Ed’s topics:
- Reporters Don’t Hate You: Your spokespeople and media relations staff will gain insights into creating a healthy attitude and adding confidence-inspiring communications skills.
- A+ Strategies for C-Suite Communications: Your level of influence directly affects the bottom line as well as your business and public policy goals. Discover what it takes to craft a cohesive communications strategy and implement a sustained professional development program for your executives.
- The Three Keys to Great Presentations: Empower senior level executives with strategies and tactics that allow them to achieve corporate goals by sharpening their skills as communicators.
- The 411 on Q&A: What Questions Do You Have for My Answers? Those who represent the public face of your organization will find out what it takes to control the flow of the conversation when responding to questions from reporters, audiences…even co-workers.
- How Important Are Nonverbal Signals? Your spokespeople will understand how to utilize nonverbal tools to connect more effectively at the podium, before the reporter’s notebook, and in the workplace.
- Advocating in Today’s Harsh Political Climate: As the political ground rules shift, you need more than the facts on your side when delivering your message to policymakers. Ed shows how to target and persuade the opinion leaders that matter.
Put Ed’s deep experience as a communications strategy consultant to work for you. He provides the strategies and tactics that show your team what it takes to communicate your message in powerful fashion. Plus, his friendly and animated style gets the audience engaged and makes learning fun.
Don’t forget to ask about special offers for Ed’s books when you bring him on board to speak to your meeting or conference.
Working with Ed Barks is easy. Secure him to speak at your next meeting today by calling (703) 533-0403.