NEW!!! If you’re truly serious about achieving your business and public policy goals, buy 500 copies of either of Ed’s books:
- A+ Strategies for C-Suite Communications: Turning Today’s Leaders into Tomorrow’s Influencers
- The Truth About Public Speaking: The Three Keys to Great Presentations
When you take advantage of this offer, he will lead a private workshop exclusively for you and your team. Bring up to 100 people (the total is up to you) and Ed will upgrade your communications strategy or public speaking abilities to heightened levels. He travels to your office or meeting site on his dime. All you pay for is the 500 books (plus shipping) you can give to clients, employees, or members. He can only handle a few sessions like this each year, so e-mail him today if this fits your needs.
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER!!! Buy 500 copies of both books and Ed spends an entire day with your team to help you map out your communications strategy. And he delivers a 90-minute private presentation for up to 100 of your team members, again, all on his dime.
The success of your organization depends on your team’s ability to deliver a crisp, concise message — a message that helps you bring your story to life for customers, co-workers, professional associates, reporters, lawmakers, and more.
Ed Barks puts your team on the right communications track by speaking on today’s important communications issues.
He typically delivers a 30- to 60-minute keynote. In addition, all topics can be expanded to a half-day or full day seminar if you demand hands-on skill sharpening. Among Ed’s topics:
- A+ Strategies for C-Suite Communications: Your level of influence directly affects the bottom line as well as your business and public policy goals. Discover what it takes to craft a cohesive communications strategy and implement a sustained professional development program for your executives.
- The Three Keys to Great Presentations™: Empower senior level executives with strategies and tactics that allow them to achieve corporate goals by sharpening their skills as communicators.
- The 411 on Q&A: What Questions Do You Have for My Answers? Those who represent the public face of your organization will find out what it takes to control the flow of the conversation when responding to questions from reporters, audiences…even co-workers.
- How Important Are Nonverbal Signals? Your spokespeople will understand how to utilize nonverbal tools to connect more effectively at the podium, before the reporter’s notebook, and in the workplace.
- Wolf Blitzer Doesn’t Hate You: C-suite executives and others who deal with the media will gain insights into creating a healthy attitude and adding confidence-inspiring communications skills.
- Advocating in Today’s Harsh Political Climate: As the political ground rules shift, you need more than the facts on your side when delivering your message to policymakers. Ed shows how to target and persuade the opinion leaders that matter.
Put Ed’s deep experience as a communications strategy consultant to work for you. He provides the strategies and tactics that show your team what it takes to communicate your message in powerful fashion. Plus, his friendly and animated style gets the audience engaged and makes learning fun.
Don’t forget to ask about special offers for Ed’s books when you bring him on board to speak to your meeting or conference.
Working with Ed Barks is easy. Secure him to speak at your next meeting today by calling (540) 955-0600.